REVIEW | Dealing With Redness: Clinique Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder

cliniqueinstantreliefpressedpowder1


Today I would like to talk you about a product that I have been using for the last two months and that is the Clinique Redness Solutions instant relief mineral pressed powderthat's a long name! My skin gets red very easily and sometimes a foundation is not enough because it is still noticeable and I don’t like to wear a heavy foundation everyday.
Most brands make green correctors to cover redness but I realised that yellow correctors worked best for me because it looks more natural since I have a yellow-undertone. I’ve had been using a cream stick corrector from Benefit (You’re Bluffing!) for a long time but they discontinued it and trying to find an alternative I came accross with this Clinique powder.
What I like about it is that it is especially designed for redness and it claims to provide an instant relief. I have tried it when I was looking extremely red and my skin felt like burning, and guess what, it worked. It calmed my skin significantly and I was very shocked. It looked a little bit on the pink side but not extremely red. I wouldn’t say that it covers the redness of my blemishes but they look less inflamed and red. 
It says that you can wear it alone, under or over foundation. I think that alone is not enough for me, so I use the powder under or over it or with a bb cream when I want a more natural look. 
When I was reading the packaging, I saw that it contained probiotic technology something that I would see in yogurts and now they added it to make up! What I think it is supposed to do is to remove the bad bacteria and leave the good ones or something like that, I’m not sure! It is also oil and fragrance free. 
The lasting power is not amazing because it does wear off with sweat but it's not a big problem because when you do some touch-ups it doesn’t look caky. Without taking into account that problem, it stays on for at least 3-5 hours. 
I would recommend this product to anyone who is dealing with rosacea or redness. It calms the skin leaving it very natural and it is suitable to all skin types.

Hoy me gustarĂ­a hablaros de un producto que he estado usando durante estos dos Ășltimos meses y es el redness solutions instant relief mineral pressed powder –que nombre tan largo!– de Clinique. Son unos polvos minerales compactos para aliviar las rojeces. Mi piel es muy sensible y se enrojece por cualquier cosa y a veces una base de maquillaje no es suficiente porque aun se ve y no me gusta llevar una base muy cubriente todos los dĂ­as.
La mayoria de marcas tienen correctores verdes para minimizar la apariencia de rojeces pero me di cuenta de que los correctores amarillos me funcionaban mucho mejor porque quedan mås naturales y porque ademås mi piel tiende mås a un color amarillo que a uno rosado. Estuve utilizando uno de Benefit (You're bluffing!) durante muucho tiempo pero lo descatalogaron y buscando una alternativa, me encontré con estos polvos de Clinique.
Lo que mĂĄs me gusta es que estan diseñados especialmente para tratar las rojeces y aseguran un alivio instantaneo. Lo he probado cuando mi piel estaba muy enrojecida y con una sensacion de ardor, y adivinad quĂ©, funcionĂł! CalmĂł mi piel de manera significante y me sorprendĂ­ un montĂłn! En vez de estar roja, tenia ya un tono rosa y estaba menos irritada aunque no dirĂ­a que cubre las rojeces provocadas por los granitos pero si que consigue disminuir un poco la inflamaciĂłn y que se vean menos rojos.
Los polvos se pueden llevar solos, debajo o encima de una base de maquillaje. En mi caso, solos no seria suficiente y es por eso que los utilizo o bien encima o debajo de la base o bb cream si quiero un look mas natural.
Cuando lei la caja vi que contenĂ­a tecnologĂ­a probiotica, algo que es muy comĂșn en los yogures ahora tambiĂ©n lo han incluido en maquillaje! Lo que creo que hace esta tecnologĂ­a es eliminar las bacterias que no son beneficiosas y dejar las que si, aunque la verdad, no estoy muy segura. AdemĂĄs esta libre de aceites y fragancias.
La duraciĂłn del producto no es muy sorprendente porque con el sudor puede desaparecer antes pero no es un gran problema ya que se puede retocar sin que parezca una mascara. Y si no contamos con ese problema, puede llegar a durar unas 3-5 horas.
RecomendarĂ­a este producto a cualquiera que tenga rosacea o rojeces, es una forma fĂĄcil de calmar la piel y que se adapta a todo tipo de pieles.


0 Comments